Re: JAE & The Rock?

<---- Begin Included Message ---->

>Dunno if this rings a bell for any listreaders, but does anyone
>know anything about an apparent number of live shows John
>Entwistle did in mid-1988 fronting a band called The Rock?

--Jon

<---- End Included Message ---->

Jon

I saw JE with a band around that time.  I can't remember the name either.  Saw
them in a little club in Rochester, NY.  As I recall they were GREAT.  All Who
& JE numbers.  Someone at the concert said that the band was a bar band that
specialized in Who material.  The singer even had RD's mike swinging down.

Fletch