Join Together: Whofest 96

I've been meaning to mention this, since the date is getting closer. Who
fans on Prodigy have made a tradition of having a semi-annual Whofest here
in Myrtle Beach, SC. Last year's was in August (a great time), and the next
one coming is in April (although we haven't pinned down the dates yet). I'd
like to invite any and all who may be interested to join us.
MB is a beach resort, with plenty of activities to keep `Festers amused
while not actively "joining together" with other fans. And for family
members who may not be as into the band. Even kids. There is an amusement
park and lots of shopping, and of course the beach itself. The area also has
plenty of bars (which seems to be quite important to Whofesters).
Hmmm....I'm beginning to sound like an ad.
As I've mentioned before, the original Meher Baba Center is here, too, and
can be toured. You can meet close friends of Townshend...
I'm on the scene, and am perfectly willing to help set up accomadations or
answer any questions that may arise. While the odds of any member of the
band being here are low to none (I'm not gonna lie to ya), the gathering is
lots of fun anyway. I'm sure any who attend will enjoy themselves. In fact,
I'll promise to do my best to see that they do.
So...we can talk about it here or you can EMail me.
Oh yeah...there is a Kinksfest also scheduled for April, too. For any who
may be interested...
   Cheers                  ML