The Who and Phish....Phish and the Who

This is a true story...but not too exciting.  Yesterday I did read our
digestified "Who-net" as usual, wearing my latest Phish
t-shirt....wondering why they waited so long to do a "Who set".  I was in
school at UVM with some of the guys in Phish...didn't really know them
but hung with them at parties, gigs, they always came into the bar where
I bartended...anyway, I swear I yelled "play some Who for me" a million
times at dozens of their Nectars and Sams Place shows, me being a Who
fanatic. My heart skipped when I just read that they did Quadrophenia on
Tuesday (I have the White Album tape if anyone would like to trade for
Quad...I would love to have it!).  I hope I don't come across as a braggy
hanger-on by mentioning the Phish stuff, but it did move me to see them
(Phish) get *big* after all those nights at half empty bars listening to
their music, and it did move me to hear that they actually did Quad. on
the Halloween gig.

-Brawley

"Going phishing, never catch them......is this the life for me?"
					-Scoop