Maximum BBC

  Hello there. This is my first post, and like Cober, I'm a young one
too.  Just picked up a CD today at the local Record Den, it was located
in the Import Bin.  I've never seen it mentioned on here, but I wondered
if anyone out there could give me a hand with id-ing it.

  The CD is called The Who - Maximum BBC.  It's a Red Robin Records
Release, #ROB-1041.  I've included a list of songs below.  From the way
it sounds, it's either stuff off  of old records combined with some odd
live takes and clips of radio broadcasts.  Nothing really sounds like
anything I've got on CD or CASS.  Has anyone else got this CD?  I'd
appreciate any help y'all can give.  Thanks a bunch.

			SONG LIST

1 - Just You and Me
2 - Leaving Here
3 - Good Lovin'