Re: exciting things the Who used to do

At 09:46 AM 11/3/95 -0400, Rick Carroll wrote:

>	The first time I saw the WHO (12/75 Providence) their stage entrance
>	just blew me away - it was *so* sudden!  We were sitting around
>	wondering how long it would be before they hit the stage and then,
>	fifteen seconds later, were in a total frenzy to the opening chords
>	of "I Can't Explain".

Exactly. I saw them in Springfield, MA the same month. During the Sparks part
of My Generation where the guitar just drones Townshend spread his arms out
to the side. The most exciting thing I've seen in a live concert ever. He looked
like God up there.
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803
giorgianni@globalone.net