Poll #1, & Poll # 2

	Hello, Whovians!

	Tired of lurking, time to add my $.02......

	First music owned:  As has been mentioned previously, Royal Guardsmen,
'Snoopy vs the Red Baron'
	First album purchased: Beatles Blue:'67-'70
	First Who experience: Fall of '75, freshman in H.S., best buddy Bruce comes
to my house with a new album he just bought, and said: listen to this.  He
unwrapped Tommy, & played me the whole thing.
	First Concert: April Wine & Styx, 1979.

	Last Cd Purchased: Live at Leeds Reissue.
	Last Concert: Townshend, Psychoderelict, the infamous Chicago show (Yes,
Pete was WASTED!)  [Well, actually M & The Surfing Richards in Bloomington,
In, but that's a different story!]

	Who Concerts:  April, '80, Echodome. St. Louis
                                     '82, Echodome, St. Louis,
                                     '89, Alpine Valley, Wisconsin
		         '89, Busch Stadium, St. Louis
		         '92, Pete, PD, Arie Crown Theatre, Chicago.

	Favorite Tracks: Long Live Rock, The Real Me, Join Together, Boris the
Spider, Cobwebs & Strange, & ALL of Sell Out.

	Why: Like most of you, Pete SPEAKS to me.

	Rock On!

	Kevin.