Re: * Rumor - The Who Tour 1996? *

Andy, re:

> I thought I'd throw in a rumor I heard today:

>From what I was told (very good source) was that Roger was going to use the
band that he assembled at the Who Fest as "The Who" and Pete "may" write for
them...

Personally, I'd rather see Roger put on a successful tour due to a "name
change", than go out as "Roger Daltrey" and put on great shows to half sold
theaters... ...and get cancelled due to poor ticket sales...

I don't mind the general "concert going" public subsidizing my opportunity to
see Roger and John play...

WF <~