firsts...

OK, here's more firsts:

-- First album purchased: Beatles "red" album (1962-66)

-- First concert: Rush, Buffalo memorial Aud., 1978

-- First Who exposure: Hearing "Tommy's Holiday Camp" on my best
friend's "close and play" record player. From then on I was
hooked.

-- Who concerts attended: Buffalo 1982 & 1989

-- Last album purchased: Pursuit of Happiness' Where's the Bone?
(had to drive to Toronto to get it, too!)

-- Last concert: King Crimson, Buffalo 1995

And might I add that, when it comes time for my first child to
hear the first strains of "modern" music, IT SHALL BE THE WHO.
And I think I'll put on "Tommy's Holiday Camp," just for
sentimental reasons.

--Jon

"Don't pretend that you know me, 'cause I don't even know myself"