Re: Phish Quad

>In 1989 the Who spent two weeks rehearsing here for the tour. I never had
>the balls to try to meet them.

Joe:
I know just what you mean. Here in Myrtle Beach (where the first US Baba
Center resides), Townshend visits almost every time he's in the country.
I've been called with messages like: "Pete has a reservation at ****
restaurant at 8 PM." I've always passed on it. What am I going to say that
he hasn't heard a zillion times?
Now, if I could get him in a relaxed situation where we could talk
music...that might be different. And then again, it might not. One thing is
positive, though. I don't want to infringe on his privacy.
Oh, yeah...he owns a house here, too.
So does Jagger, for that matter.
        Cheers                    ML