Re: Beatles Anthology

Beatles Anthology: Hype or hope?

Regards,

DAVE

----reply separator------------------

When rock and roll ends up on American  network television, it's usually hype
(OK, the Beatles' Ed Sullivan appearances and the Who on the Smothers Brothers
seem to be watersheds that contradict my comment, but we haven't tended to see
great rock on TV since--DON KIRSCHNER'S ROCK CONCERT and MIDNIGHT SPECIAL simply
support my assertion). I'm sure that Fang and I will this Beatles thing
intently.

That last line was a joke, OK, ha ha.  Please don't pound me with epithets!

--Jim