Re: First Who

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
>>You just got to love Frank.

that abubbica guy: Steve
------------------------  End Original Message  -----------------------
Absolutely!!   Frank is still sorely missed by this rock fan.
By the way, I have just about everything FZ has released, on cd/vinyl, but
Playground Psychotics (sic) is one release I did not pick up yet.... is
this a Must-Have for Frank fans?  (I prefer "One Size Fits All",
"'", "Overnite Sensation", and then also stuff that made up the Legendary
"Lather" box set -- "Sheik Yer Bouti"-era stuff.

        gary m.

        "...maybe you should stay with your mama...she could do your
        laundry and cook for you.... maybe you should stay with your
        mama....you're really kinda stupid and ugly, TOO..... "

                FZ.   (Long Live FZ).