Re: The Who Digest Vol 2 Num 286

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
Cathy, re:

>I called in to the Howard Stern radio show last year and won tickets...

I don't know if you ever caught the first time Howard had Roger on his show.
He treated Roger like a god, something I never heard Howard do...

When he had on John Entwistle, they did a spoof on Sammy Davis, Jr. (he just
died), called, "Behind One Eye"...  John had a good time...

WF <~

For some reason, I get the feeling that if Pete were on the show, he
might not have as much fun as John or Roger did.....although, actually,
Howard does tend to "chill out" when he actually meets a "rock Deity"....