Flash pots, loud music, festival seating, safe sex, dangerous climbing - ahh, the good ole days...

> I got sunburn from one of the flamethrowers.  Also spent most of the
> night with my fingers in my ears, very loud.  Sixteen years and many
> concerts later you could fire a cannon next to me and I might notice
> it.

Ah, yes, the sign of a true veteran - flash pot injuries and hearing loss...
Join the club (I can't include flash pot injuries in my experience list, but
a guy from my high school was rumored to have lost his hair on top becuase of a
flash pot injury.  From then on we called him "Flash Pot Head".  I think he just
went bald,  myself.....).  The Who in '76 were my largest contributor to hearing loss....

JW