Re: Pete's Best Solo Albums (for Justin Cober)

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
          Justin Cober asked about Pete's best solo albums. Well, I
          still have to go with EMPTY GLASS and ...CHINESE EYES.  I
          imagine the listserv will have little agreement on this
          topic.

          WHITE CITY and P-DERELICT are also very good, and I give an
          honorable mention to ROUGH MIX.

          --Jim

------------------------  End Original Message  -----------------------
want a full rated list?  "Hears" mine:

1)  Empty Glass (Especially the last 3 tracks on the album!)
2)  ....Chinese Eyes
3)  Psychoderelict (Sp?) (I prefer the "Music only" version, but both
    versions are excellent)
4)  Rough Mix
5)  Who Came First
6&7)  Scoop / Another scoop (not sure which I like more....I just got them
      on CD, and wanna "study" them...)
8)  White City
9)  Deep End (Barefootin'?  I don't think so, but Give Blood kicks ..)

Of course, these are only IMHO.

        gary.