Re: younger Who fans

Jon P. wrote on 10/31:

>For some, who have experienced The Who at their peak, the '82 or
>'89 tours might have been painful to watch or hear. But to
>others, they might (as in my case) be good, quality concerts
>which are new windows into the music of The Who.

WFang I believe has expressed similar sentiment, and I agree with both Jon and
Fang.  I saw the Who on both those tours, and was satisfied with what I saw.
Awesome experiences, if not the Who at their live peak.  You take what you can
get.  If 82 or 89 opened up "Who doors" for people, wonderful.  Perhaps we're
seeing some of that on this listserv...

I Pete, Roger, and John can still bring it, then I would want to see it. But 50+
year old rockers is a hard concept to take...

--Jim