profiles, etc.

> Michael asks:
>      >what was your first album purchase?
>      >what was your first exposure to the who?
>      >what was your first concert?

OK, a little late but:

1) It all began with 45 purchases of Elton John (Island Girl), Fox on the
Run (by ?), and various other embarrasing mid-1970's junk...first LP was
probably a George Carlin record (AM/FM or Class Clown).

2)  My older brother and sisters played Tommy when it came out night and
day...I was only 3 but knew the album by the time I was 4. First *serious*
exposure was through a good friend of mine...we just played albums after
school (7th grade) and practiced drawing the cover of 'Face Dances'.

3)  First rock concert:  the Kinks in Dec. 1981 (New Haven, CT).  Great
show.  Warm up band was a young Bryan Adams who, although has the
reputation of being quite "bubble gum", pumped out a good show....even
smashed up the drum kit with the mic stand at the end of the act.

4)  First Who concert:  Shea Stadium, Oct. 1982.  Blew my bleeding ears
out and well worth it.

*** Question to Alan and others in Austin:  What is the status with the
Wright photographs these days?

John Brawley