Re: Old Who/New Who

At 14:23 10/31/95, Kevin Winn wrote:
>Cober:  dive in.

Just wanted to add my welcome to Cober.  You have a great time ahead of you.

>I ate, slept, dreamt and played Who
>(slightly balanced with Zep and Yes).  My tastes have broadened quite a
>bit, but believe me, Leeds will still rip your face off when you're long
>past the Obsession Stage.

It's funny, as I'm very busy of late I find that what little time I have to
listen to music is most usually something Who-related, one of the solo
albums, boots, etc.  I try hard to keep open to other groups, especially
promising new ones, but under tight time restrictions I like to maximize my
return for time spent, so an observer might conclude that my tastes have
narrowed rather than broadened.  Oh well.

Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend