Poll

>  what was your first album purchase?

Foreignor - Double Vision (still have it)

> what was your first exposure to the who?

Who Are You film clip played on the Midnight Special TV show

> what was your first concert?

Kiss in 1979, I went with older cousins as I was only 13 at the time.
I got sunburn from one of the flamethrowers.  Also spent most of the
night with my fingers in my ears, very loud.  Sixteen years and many
concerts later you could fire a cannon next to me and I might notice
it.

First Who concert: Louisville, KY 10/7/82.  For those of you who think
The Who in 1989 were better than they were in 1982, two words, you're
crazy.

Bruce
"All the Best Shows Have Young Man Blues"  The Lewk