Re: Re[4]: The Who Sell out -...

> >Mark, while not wanting to get into the middle of this "fight", I'm the one
> >who asked Jim to apologize. I think the problem here is that you struck a
> >chord with a few people--a too emotionally charged subject. May I "recommend"
> >dropping the subject line if not, only for the reason of sticking to The Who.
> >I recently got a lot of flack (e-mail and public) for this stupid fight that
> >"Dr. Jimmy" started over "opinions" and got very personal. People out here
> >don't know you that well yet, and I wouldn't like to see you "misjudged"...
> >And, it's not like we have our Prodigy Who Politics bbs!

FANG : Please do me and everyone else a favor and keep my name
out of posts, especially when you are making blanket statements
about "starting falme wars". I cannot say for certain that that
is why you keep making Beatle statements, and putting my name
in posts, but if you are insecure about something, then email
me directly. Thank You.

Please take Paul M's advice.

Thank you.