Re: Who firsts

>      what was your first album purchase?
Not sure, think it was Fleetwood Mac's Rumours, I'm sorry to say.

>      what was your first exposure to the who?

My brother got "Tommy" as a Christmas present the year it came out. The Who
played in my house nonstop after that -- I literally grew up hearing
them.  My brother subscribed to Who's News, had all the records,
bootlegs, went to several concerts beginning with the Quad tour, etc. I
think I discovered them on my own in '77 or '78, after he gave me my own
copy of Tommy.

 >      what was your first concert?

Randy Newman at the Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford, CT.
Summer 1977. Not a bad show, but an odd first concert. Didn't see anyone
after that until BRUUUUUUCE played the Hartford Civic Center, 12/12/80.

And what about the rest of you Who fans?

Jake