Magic Bus

    From: Christian.Krumey@chemie.uni-regensburg.de (Krumey Christian)

    2. True Stereo short version:
    I never heard this stereo version. I checked TKAA, Who's better ...,
    the Box Set, and found none. Is the '68 single in stereo? If so, why
    putting mono versions on these compilations?
    Joe, where did you hear the true stereo version?

The true stereo version is on the U.S. "Magic Bus" LP. Interestingly enough,
I have a mono U.S. promo copy of the "Magic Bus" LP and "Our Love Was Is"
and "Run Run Run" are the mono mixes. I do not believe that there was ever
a store copy of the "Magic Bus" LP in mono.

--
| Joe Giorgianni                      |                                      |
| South Glens Falls, New York         |      eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu     |