Re: Magic Bus in stereo?

Joe wrote, including my rubbish [deleted]:

> I'm pretty sure you'll see that the short version is true stereo and that
> the long version is only available in reprocessed stereo. I believe the
> vinyl MBB&B has the long version but the CD, although listing the track
> at 4:28, has the short version.

1. Apologize:
Sorry, of course on my MBB&B (Track Rec.) vinyl IS indeed the long
4:28 version in full length etc. bla bla, how can memory fail so much?

2. True Stereo short version:
I never heard this stereo version. I checked TKAA, Who's better ...,
the Box Set, and found none. Is the '68 single in stereo? If so, why
putting mono versions on these compilations?
Joe, where did you hear the true stereo version?

CK

"Keep my lips buttoned down..."