Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 130

Crate speakers may not be very good, but you should not knock the
Schecters. I have a Schecter Strat model, two singles and Humbucker and it
rocks! I have A Les Paul which I admit is my primary guitar now ( i am
making an ass of myself here!) the main problem was in using an inferior
cabinet and speaker. By the way, if you want to pick up the new Hiwatts
they are only 2200 bucks for the 100 head, a little less for the 50 and I
think 2500 for the bulldog (50 with single fane reissue speaker) combo.
What a bargain. The best I...

scott