Re: What the....

On Mon, 22 May 1995, Jeff Williams wrote:

> I still think Linda Perry's version kicked ass.  I'm sorry, she really
> belted it out great.  Oh, well, it's just an opinion.  Pretty strong one,
> tho.

I thought she did well in the loud parts, but overacted/hammed it up
grievously in the quiet parts ("Is it me...").  She looks much better
on the video of this than she did in person.  In person it just looked
hokey.

My $0.03 (inflation-adjusted $0.02).

Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend