Kevin Wilson/LP

dear kevin,

your offer to "house" the hypertext who was extraordinary. Don't go into
politics for surely you will lose your gift. I know this is a Who mailing
list but I have nothing to say about them at the moment. My thoughts are
with you, your garden, your wifes cable provider, your internet account and
whatever else you mentioned, oh yeah you lost weight.  I would say one
thing about the mail list. CAN WE STOP THIS CRAP ABOUT LINDA PERRY? CAN WE
RISE ABOVE "COMPARISON"?
IT'S NAUSEATING. FUCKING ROCK AND ROLL. IF YOU ALL SING AND PLAY SO FUCKING
GREAT HOW COME I DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO "YOUR" MAILING LIST OR HAVE ANY OF
"YOUR" RECORDS?.

peace, love and please lets move on sincerely, scott james