Magic Bus alternate version

>>         1. It's longer, 4:28, as opposed to 3:15
>>         2. Roger is singing a couple of octaves higher, and the whole song
>>            is done at a faster tempo.
>>         3. This version includes the lines "Give me a hundred, I won't take
>                                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>            under, etc." and "Think how much you'll save, you caaan't have
>>it."
>
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>         4. There's also much more background hollering,and the electric
>>guitar
>>            is more prominent.
>>

>     Are you sure that this is not the version from Live at Leeds ?
>
>     Is there the sound of the audience clapping at the beggining
>     or of a backwards sounding guitar ?
>
>     Are you sure that this is a studio version ? Those lines that I
>     underlined are prominent in the LAL version.

  It is *not* the Leeds version (it doesn't have "You can have the Magic
Bus for one hundred English pounds, etc.).  I am postively postive that
it's a studio recording.

-Shahid Murtuza
 smurtuza@chem.psu.edu
 Analog Kid
"Not only is he a terrible person, he is the most capable
 criminal ever to live.  He was a major in some South American
 army, but he was kicked out for terrifying chickens.  He holds
 the world's boomerang record, and he may be the most advanced
 mathematician alive today.  Wallace Nussbaum is no ordinary
 criminal."