Re: Boots/also: Could you live with the horns?

Answer: Yes I could....in certain places.

I thought that Tommy sounded great with horns.  It needed it and I think not
only the 89 tour utilized it but so did the Broadway show.  This is not to
say that Tommy wasn't great in the 60s BEFORE the horns, but I think it
sounds awesome.

I thought some horns were a bit unneeded, especially in the two tracks you
mentioned.  When they added the horns in "Baba" I was quite upset.  One of my
favorite tracks.  Same with WGFA.  It's like everything else, sometimes it
works and sometimes it doesn't.  If The Who were to tour again, I'm pretty
certain the horns would be there...can you imagine just John, Pete, Roger,
and Simon?  It would be amazing but couldn't happen, especially since PT
can't really play lead anymore.

Just my two cents,
Jay