Re: What the....

> Okay, so I'm listening to the "Daltrey Sings Townshend" CD and, I'm curious
> to think what everybody thinks of it-I know we've probably discussed this
> before but I forget.
> Personally, I think "Dr. Jimmy" with Linda Perry rocked (except for when she
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^
> tried to hit the falsetto in "the stars...".

  I thought, when I was at Carnegie, that Roger and Roger only, was born
  to sing that song, which, obviously, I consider one of the greatest
  rock songs EVER done.

  "Imagine A Man" was certainly a treat..(Is that on the tape? I dont
  have it in front of me..)

  ( I still wish that  they put "And I Moved" on the tape )

> I also liked "The Sea Refuses
> No River"

  Yes, me too. I was thinking at the time how nice it would have been if Pete
  had played some of Chinese Eyes at his shows in 93.

> and I think my favorite has GOT to be "Who Are You."
> But when PT is singing the last verse of "Who Are You," he doesn't sing "I
> spill out like a sewer hole," he sings something else...
> What the hell is it?

Sorry dude. I cant seem to find my cassette....;(

But I found the cassette box,yes Imagine a Man is on it...

Pete

" And I know that when she thinks of me, she thinks of me as HIM ..."