What the....

Okay, so I'm listening to the "Daltrey Sings Townshend" CD and, I'm curious
to think what everybody thinks of it-I know we've probably discussed this
before but I forget.
Personally, I think "Dr. Jimmy" with Linda Perry rocked (except for when she
tried to hit the falsetto in "the stars...".  I also liked "The Sea Refuses
No River" and I think my favorite has GOT to be "Who Are You."
But when PT is singing the last verse of "Who Are You," he doesn't sing "I
spill out like a sewer hole," he sings something else...
What the hell is it?

Thanks for any comments!

Jay