Whos Next July 4th

According to ICE, The new "Expanded" version of Who's Next is tentativley
slated for a July 4th release date. That should cause some fireworks, but
will it bring us one step closer to Independence? (usa need only worry)

In other news, The long awaited (by me) release of Claptons Rainbow Concert
is due in stores on July 25th. It will feature 8 tracks not on the original
including:Key to the Highway, Crossroads, Let it rain and Layla. I'm sure
you all know why I mention it.

Scott