Re: Acoustic backing tracks

   Date: Wed, 17 May 95 09:30:19 EDT
   From: kt@einstein.exa.com (Ken Traub)
   Subject: Acoustic backing tracks

   Many Who songs from Tommy onward have both an acoustic and electric track.  In
   most of these, the acoustic is pretty subliminal.  Mainly, you can hear the
   percussive strumming sound, but if you concentrate, you can hear more.  (It
   was *years* of listening to Quad before I noticed this -- that's what I love
   about that album: after 12 years, I can still hear new things in it.)
                           ^^^^^^^^

Whoops, make that 21 years, as Jeff Williams rightly points out!  Hard to
believe it's been that long.

Ken