Re: More overture chords

> Ken Traub said
>
>     INTRO:
> 	   C     C/Bb     C/A     C/Ab     C/G     C     Gsus     G
> 	   x       x       x       x        x      x       5      5
> 	   5       5       5       5        5      5       5      5
> 	   5       5       5       5        5      5       7      6
> 	   5       5       5       5        5      5       7      7
> 	   3       x       x       x        x      3       x      x
> 	   x       6       5       4        3      x       x      x
>
> Despite what the archive says, I don't believe that fourth chord is correct as
> shown above.  Listen to the album: you can hear clearly how more than just the
> bass note changes.  I still maintain it's:
>
> Fm6/Ab
>   3
>   5
>   3
>   4

Ken, I've listened carefully with guitar in hand.  I tried it with
both my Mobile Fidelity Tommy and my Tommy Demos (bootleg) CD, and
I have to agree that the first 3 chords are fine (3rd not Am, IMHO)
and I also agree with your 4th chord.  I just can't finger the thing
without breaking my hand.
-David Schenfeld
davids@shell.portal.com