Re: Suggestions for Dave Letterman in London

On Fri, 12 May 1995 cmwilson@uism.BU.EDU wrote:

> OK, here's what I'm thinking:
>
> On 17 May, Dave has the Chieftains scheduled.  A natural invitation for Roger, I
> say (based on their collaboration).

	Nope, its Van Morrison and Sinead O'Connor.  (You don't get more
Irish than that.)

BTW- I can't help but wonder how many times David Letterman is mentioned
each day on the thousands of listservs and newsgroups that span the
Internet.  Him and his show are probably talked about more than anything
else on the planet.  I love it.

Shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"