Re: Are we musical snobs?

I felt,too that Rock's prime era had come and gone, but that is largely
owing to the will of those musically talented and socially challenged to
come forward and be counted.  It seems to be a case of "Well this dude
did, so now I will", hence the waves of it.  '64, '69-71, '77-79,
and now '91'94 or 5 .  I think there are great bands out there with great
talent.  There always have been on a consistent basis.  It is a matter of
them coming out in these globs every now and then, skewed as that will
be by the current social order and technology.

JW