Re: The Who SUCK! ROYALLY!! (fwd)

Thanks for being so tolerant with me, Mr. List maintainer.... I appreciate the
free speech.  I suppose Mr. Delphi's comments would be less offensive if he were to be
more specific from a chronological point of view, as I would then share them somewhat,
though not completely.   It's kinda like a girfriend who jilted you.  I mean there
were reasons for loving here, but then they turn to hate.  This is probably way too sophisticated
for that dude, tho....

Regards.

JW