Accept No Substitute

	I've been working on fixing the tape speed/pitch problem on my
Accept No Substitute bootleg.  We have a computer program that allows me
to change the pitch of any recording.  The problem is, I'm too stupid to
know how much to change it.
	I raised it 1.0 subtones and it sounds about right but I can't
tell for sure.  Could someone please explain subtones to me?  Is that
like a half-step?  Or if somebody who has this bootleg could tell me how
much to change it.  My ear just isn't good enough.  Thanks.

Shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"