Live Aid question

I have enjoyed people's memories of Live Aid and The Who immensely
the last few days.  Marty, your narrative practically brought tears
to my eyes as I thought back to that day.  Funny how the band that
day seemed like almost the same group that had ended things in Toronto
21/2 years before, with Kenny, and Pete playing the gold Schecter.  His
guitar sound was awesome, even if the band was out of practice.  I
especially love the sequence leading into the extended ending to WGFA
where Pete starts all over on the ending A chord and the drums kick in
again.  I have two questions for those who have the videotape from the
ABC telecast, which I watched over and over again yesterday:

	1) Was Pete motioning to Pridden to turn up the WGFA synth or what?
	2) After Entwistle takes over the sole, does Pete go over and
	   tell John to
2
turn down and has that ever happened in Who history?
	3)  Does Rabbit always ruin WGFA by running his hands up and
	   down the keyboard?  How many of you agree that he was the master
	  of over playing and that Tim Gorman was far superior to him?

Tom Davis