re: Live Aid glitch

>I was at Wembley Stadium for Live Aid  -- what a great experience.  This
>I nearly cried when the sound died during My G-g-g-generation --

I guess that means it wasn't just a satellite thing if the sound actually cut
out at the stadium.  Whilst I have no idea how the sound system at a concert is
set up surely that would reduce the chances of the full set ever being made
available.  From memory the cuts in the Aussie broadcast were from the middle of
My Gen coming back just in time to catch the last chord of Pinball Wizard, and
then a chunk of WGFA got zapped.

I remember John's solo that Alan mentioned - absolutely awesome! - though at the
time I didn't realise that they'd lost the plot a bit (not that I would have
cared mind you).

Denis.