Live Aid reminiscing on WWW!

Hi, y'all--

With all this talk about Live Aid, I thought I'd let you know I came across
something interesting today while browsing the Web (during my lunchtime, of
course!).

The BBC Home Page has a special going-on called "Live Aid -- 10 Years On", or
something to that effect.  Anyway, the address is:

        http://www.bbcnc.org.uk/bbctv/liveaid

it seems they are inviting bits of info, nostalgic remembrances, (for example:
those trendy tube socks Paul Schaeffer was wearing while he sang back up for REO
Speedwagon's "Roll With the Changes", or for those of us on this list, more
solemn memories of losing the satellite feed to London during a truly important
set, etc.) -- what they will do with this, I know not!  But if you have access
to the Web, you might want to check it out!

;^)

Cheers,

Cheryl