My $0.02 on Live Aid

	Okay, not to keep this Who Live Aid chat going, but I was
12 the summer of Live Aid.  I recall the lame ABC Dick Clark broadcast
running a cut of "Won't Get Fooled Again" with a good chunk of the
middle part cut out.  Of course, with all the flubs maybe it was
a good idea.

	Yes, to whoever said it, Kenney's drums do sound pretty furious.

	I have the audio off the radio, and the video off MTV of the
Who's set, and it sounds like Pete screams "third verse!" to Roger right
before they go back into the "there's nothing in the street..." part of
the song.

	I always attributed the confusion in the middle of WGFA to
the fact that I think I recall hearing they didn't committ to the show
until the very very last minute.  Therefore I always thought they didn't
get much practice in before their segment, if any at all except for
soundcheck (if they were even there for that).

And if anyone knows:
	Any news on PT's greatest hits cd?

		Thanks.