Live Aid "memories"

I think I was drunk in Germany... what was the date of the show?

I seem to remember being jazzed about the Who and Zep playing, but
disappointed by the sound.  I've never been one for those "all-star" shows
(notable exception: the Dylan Tribute on PBS a year or so ago).  Usually
because the term "rockestra" gets applied sooner or later, and those never
fail to sound *terrible*.  I mean twenty or thirty huge egos on a stage at
once - it's just too much.  Remember the "US Festival?"

OK,
KLW