Re: Where were you...

Not to offend the sensibilities of the right honorable list, but I was fondling the rather oversized but
completely natural breasts of an attractive 18 year old girl named Kira that day.  Of course it was in her
bedroom at her parent's house - wouldn't be any sport had it not been so.  Keith and Pete would have approved.

That brings me to another story... My brother was going to school in D.C. in '79 when the Who came through.
He was at a restaurant somewhere when Pete and John came stumbling in, drunk off their asses, with a girl
in each arm.
JW