Re: Where were you...

On Sun, 7 May 1995, QuietOne wrote:

> Uh, I like the bluesy Layla from unplugged...Hell, the concept of the
> show was unplugged. Would you be unhappy with Townshend sitting down
> and doing that with Wont Get Fooled Again ?

If you mean a specifically bluesy version, I'll reserve judgement, but
if you mean simply "unplugged," I'll refresh folks' memories re: The
Secret Policemen's Ball album which has Pete doing acoustic versions
of "Drowned" and WFGA.  Both are excellent.  If memory serves this was
the first time Pete played in public without The Who.

Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend