Re:Who By Numbers: Happy? Skippy?

Wheres the Jelly for the Skippy? I am a little surprised by the term Happy
and Skippy as applied to WBN. Aside from Squeeze Box, which I have no
problem with (who cares what I think?) yes it was overplayed, but thats
american radio. Frank Zappa said a million years ago that anyone with any
musical conscience should feel blatantly insulted by the limited scope of
radio in this country (or something to that effect) WBN was/is one of the
most depressing/honest records made by anyone, including the who. What
strikes me thru the heart though is Petes abiltiy to be able to  sing in
the middle of it all "But I like every minute of the day".(TAIL). life goes
on.

scott james

There once was a note, LISTEN! (PT)