I found 2 Who Boots

Hey all..

I just came into possesion of two new boots to add to my
collection.

I haven't given either of them a full listen yet, but
I will note what they are called and whats on them.

The First is called "The Who - Live In London", on Black Panther records.

It contains :

1 "Good Lovin"
2 "Anyway,A,A"
3 "The Goods Gone"
4 "My Generation"
5 "A Man Without Money"
6 "Just You 'N Me"
7 "Leaving Here"
8 "Substitute"
9 "Dancing In The Streets"
10 "Im A Boy"
11 "Boris The Spider"
12 "You See My Way"
13 "Pictures Of LIlly"
14 "Summertime Blues"
15 "Daddy Rolling Stone"
16 "I Cant Explain"
17 "My Generation"

Tracks 1-14 are "Live London", 15-17 are "Live Richmond"

All tracks are Townshend except  1(clark/resnick),5(everly),7(Holland,Dozier,Holland), 9 (Stevens,Gaye), 11 (Entwistle),12(Daltrey),14(Cochran (not jonny) and
capeheart), 15 (Martin).

The other CD is called "The Who Come And Drum on the Black Hole Babies, There
Burns The Eternal Flame"
Label : "World Productions Of Compact Music"

1 "Substitute"
2 "Summertime Blues"
3 "Pictures Of Lilly"
4 "A Quick One"
5 "Happy Jack"
6 "My Generation"
7 "Daddy Rolling Stone"
8 "I Can't Explain"
9 "My Generation"
10 "I Can See For Miles"
11 "My Generation"
12 "A Quick One"
13 "easy Going Guy"

Now, Tracks 1 through 6 are "Live at The Montery Pop Festival", June 18, 1967
Tracks 7-9 are noted as "Live in London", so I have a feeling it may be a
dupe of the first CD. Tracks 10&11 are from the Smothers Brothers thing.
and 12&13 are noted as being from "The Fillmore East - April 5th, 1968"

( Good God, do we have enough recordings of My Generation ??!!?? ;)

Like I said, I havent gotten to play them yet. Just wanted to let you
all aware of these titles.

I will let you know what I think of them after a couple of listens.

Thanks..

Pete