Re: Like, help, or something.... (fwd)

Hey Grady:

>From your message to Ian:

<<<<In addition, I recommend you write Marty Secaro at
msecero@attmail.com....he's full of great stories and information ('mong
other things ;)  ..I know you're out there, Marty!)>>>>>>

Yes, I AM out here, Grady my man. But what's this "among other things" stuff?
:) :) What ELSE am I full of? (Don't answer that question...:) :) :))
Seriously, thanks for the recommendation. I had a blast talking with you
yesterday. And yes, I am at least one person who thinks that PsychoDerelict
is a fucking great record!!!!

Good luck with the bootleg search!!!!!!

Marty Secero  (S-E-C-E-R-O)

"Gonna lean back on my wall, and pray for her knickers to fall"