Re: Like, help, or something....

> I'm planning on investing on a few more boots of the 'oo sometime soon;
> could anyone out there give me some reviews/opinions/feelings on the
> following boots:
>
>     1)  Farewell Tour

That's a part of the Maple Leaf Garden, Toronto ('82) show, which came
out on Video _The Who Rocks America_. Many songs from the Video are
not included (the stunning QUIET ONE, NAKED EYE, YOUNG MAN BLUES to
name a few), but PINBALL WIZARD and CRY IF YOU WANT are added.
Soundquality OK, if you change the left and right channel!!!
(VERY strange for me to hear a stereo live CD, in which PT came out
from left and JE from right channel!).

Chris.