A bit of this, a bit of that

Hey, I don't care if any of those guys ever play together. It's just that when they put stuff out, it should
maintain a high caliber or give it a rest.  At this point it just comes down to personal taste to me.  Like when
I hear people singing along to horrible songs it makes me cringe, so I like what I like and that's about it.
So I completely respect anybody who likes any Who/PT stuff done in the last 20 yrs., I just maintained my
personal taste and found it in other bands after '75, and they sustained me instead of the Who....

Regarding that PT cares not what any of us thinks, 1) Yes, absolutely true, but 2) He still has a longing
for acceptance, like any rock star (re:  his comments during the '89 PPV), and 3) He deserves shit and gets it
from like-minded rock starts (re: Paul Weller/PT interview in Melody Maker years ago).

And to beat a rotting, decomposed horse, he coulda picked better drummers after Moon.  Pure laziness not to.
I don't give a rat's patootie whether or not a drummer is completely unknown or not.  All drummers started in bar
bands.  So what?  He shoulda gone out and found one.  It's his loss. I don't give a shit about it except I
went and spent my money on other music afterwards.  It's not like he didn't play a million shows with Moon,
and took the two of them and their talent about as far as it could go.
But does ya wakes up one morning and you're forty or thereabouts and then say in the mirror:
 Well, I think I shan't rock as hard anymore - it would be in poor taste.  Better get me a boring drummer.
 And I'll take one of those guitarists who plays through ten boxes.  Yes, that would update my sound ... ?

Zep:  Yup, Page is one of the hardest guitarists to imitate.  I too like what I heard from their latest stuff.
ONCE AGAIN they need to take this new direction further - not peter out.  I swear, though, Page
and Ted Kennedy take the same drugs though.  Their heads got visibly fatter as the years wore on.  Them cousin
id from Deep Purple.

Awright so I'm rambling.  Beat me over the head with Clapton's acoustic guitar from Unplugged!