Like, help, or something....

Good day, fellow 'oo buffs,

I'm planning on investing on a few more boots of the 'oo sometime soon;
could anyone out there give me some reviews/opinions/feelings on the
following boots:

	1)  Farewell Tour
	2)  Furious Prelude
	3)  Accept No Substitute
	4)  The Punk Meets the Godfather (Quad.+Lifehouse demos)
	5)  Lifehouse to Leeds
	6)  The Tommy Demos

Besides knowing the quality of these boots, I also need to know if any
overlap somewhat, so that I could possibly narrow down my selection.
I'm a _tremendous_ fan of the Tommy-Quadrophenia era, as well as the
pre-Tommy era.  Please write back with ANY and ALL suggestions.

Thanks so much,
Grady (the Cap'n)

Grady M. Wick
402 South 5th St.
Apt. 1114			H: (610)740-0207
Allentown, PA  18102		W: (610)481-2433
wickgm@ttown.apci.com

	"Too many rapids keep us sweeping along;
		too many captains keep on steering us wrong."
			--Neil Peart