Leave Pete Alone

	Hello Fellow Who Fans,

I've been hearing all this talk about Pete Being too old and all this
bullshit. I think Pete should do whatever the hell he wants (without
people telling him what to do). Pete's career with the WHO is over with IMO.
He obviously doesn't want to play with The Who anymore. He should do what he
feels happy doing. If he keeps
doing what everyone else want's him to do it will just make him unhappy.
If Pete's unhappy than I'm unhappy because he's not doing what he enjoys
which is writing and playing his own music.

 Pete's Theatre stuff is okay as
well as his PsychoD. They're not my
favorite, yet it's interesting to see him doing something different.

JEFF